Tips and advice on what to wear to your Osteopathy, Massage or Acupuncture appointment at Oak Park Clinic
As with anything and everything in life these days, it’s always easier to plan ahead, especially when it comes to your own personal comfort.
We advise lose, gym type clothing, and, depending on the body party our practitioner is focusing on, you may wish to leave your skin completely uncovered. Either way, your comfort is our priority. And, if your coming to your appointment straight from work, or heading on to work, we have facilities where you an change.
- Shorts / Spandex shorts
- A tracksuit
- Loose fitting t-shirt/top
- Sports bra
- Easy to remove footwear
- The less layers the better
Ultimately, how you dress is up to you. If you need to fully undress for your appointment, your practitioner will have towels available to cover you up appropriately
Top 5 Tips
- Wear something you feel comfortable wearing
- Bring a water bottle
- Don’t plan anything too strenuous for after your appointment
- Avoid wearing chunky jewellery or a belt that could interfere with your comfort
- If you have long hair, wear it tied up